If you are looking to protect your Nook with one of the Nook Glowlight covers out there, you will find good cases and sleeves for Barnes & Noble’s Nook GlowLight in abundance.
Even though compared to the covers available for the Kindles, a choice of cases for Nooks is narrower, it doesn’t mean you should only shop original Nook accessories. There are other websites to find good accessories for your Nook.
The best stores where you can shop for Nook Glowlight covers are: Amazon, eBay and Barnes & Noble. When looking for a case, you can either search specifically for Nook covers made to fit your device or look for universal e-reader cases. Many of the Kindle Paperwhite covers will also fit Nook GlowLight.
You will find sleeves made from cotton, felt covers, polyurethane sleeves, genuine leather jackets and PU leather cases.
Some of the better well-designed Nook Glowlight covers include:
- Fintie Slim-Fit for Nook GlowLight Plus – this case from a successful manufacturer is solid and durable, and was specifically designed for Nook GlowLight Plus.
- Original Nook GlowLight Plus Book Cover – Barnes & Noble is famous for their accessories, and there are several Nook GlowLight Plus covers you can choose from.
- ACdream Nook GlowLight Plus Folio Case – This Nook GlowLight folio cover is offered in 4 colors: Sky Blue, Hot Pink, Purple, and Black.
- Nupro Folio Case – a slim and lightweight folio case that maintains high level or protection.
- Caseable Case – made for Kindle Paperwhite, but corner straps and similar dimensions make it also fit Nook GlowLight.
- MoKo Slim Shell – nice slim case with a thin front cover, lined with a microfiber; closes with a magnetic clasp.
- JAVOedge Universal eReader Case – the cover uses four elastic straps to secure the device. The universal case from JAVOedge accommodates most 6-inch ereaders and fits Nook GlowLight.
- Vikoo Ultra-Thin Nook GlowLight Cover – thin, lightweight and affordable cover.
- Coodio Nook GlowLight Leather Cover – this leather case can be folded back during reading sessions.
- Fintie Nook GlowLight Plus Vegan Leather Cover – produced using premium quality synthetic leather. Has a stylus holder; 4 designs.
- Moko Nook GlowLight Plus Slim Shell – a lifetime guarantee and is a great fit for the Nook GlowLight Plus. It has a magnetic closure to secure the gadget; 3 colors.
- Kroo Nook GlowLight Plus Protective Sleeve – a basic sleeve, sturdy and offers good protection from drops and scrapes. It is a thin case which secures the gadget well.
- VanGoddy Irista Nook GlowLight Plus Sleeve Pouch – looks great in gold with zippers. It has PU leather exterior and heaps of storage room for accessories.
- Nook GlowLight Plus Folio Cover – a lightweight case which shields your gadget from drops and scratches.
- Kroo Nook GlowLight Plus Stand Case – a universal case that fits most gadgets of up to 8in. It has spaces for business cards, bank cards and so forth. It can additionally serve as a stand and is made of water-resistant nylon.
- Kroo Nook GlowLight Plus Messenger Bag – made of neoprene, with a shoulder strap. It has a front pocket for accessories and protective soft inner lining.
Tips on Choosing Nook GlowLight Covers
Now that you have made the investment in a Nook, you are interested in protecting it from scratches and damages with a cover. But which cover is best? This depends on the functionality you need.
A good cover will securely hold your Nook GlowLight reader and protect it in case of any accidental slips or falls.
All the buttons should still be easily accessible, so that you don’t have to take the device out to press a button.
Covers that transform into a stand also make it easier to use your ereader.
Magnetic covers are convenient for easy and secure closure – there’s no risk of the case accidentally opening at an inconvenient time.
Premium PU leather covers are functional and hardy.
Covers with pockets will let you carry small items inside.
What are your favorite Nook GlowLight covers? Please share in the comments.